Contraer
X
  • Filtro
  • Tiempo
  • Ver
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• The Cpu Had Ankle Broke Animations On Jukes

The parties got old the first time that they had been introduced in'09... kinda surprised that they brought them back and tried to pass them off as fresh. This will be the first year since it came out that I will not be buying it. I know I'll miss it, especially playing online, but if enough people do this they might have to change. I kind of do hope next gen Madden 21 coins is constructed from scratch today. I don't think they are able to do anymore with the programming they have flopped on in Madden now. The foundation appears to be the problem (out of just total incompetence out of execs focusing on non-sim football). At this point, I'm willing to take a bare bones M21 on next gen if they can actually build up to appropriate gameplay and of course make franchise what it should be. I'm not buying Madden this season. Hell, I'm not even playing M20, I have return to M17. So it is no problem for me to not purchase the game until real change happens. It is too bad you had to invest even $5 on this mess. Thank you for your review however. It is gonna be rough passing on Madden because it's one of my favorite days of the year, but this helps my decision to provide EA two wagging middle fingers this year.

They push MUT so difficult to make money and I swear they just get the few people who spend stupid sum of money on it every season and somehow think that it's a fantastic idea. It's so fucking sad to see what this match is haha. I had some fun with The Yard last night but meh. Yo my biggest eliminate is how did they create the super bowl party even worse compared to last year. Phew! I'm so glad I didn't get this garbage. Can't wait for 2Ks match in 2021. Goodjob on saving your money. EA has other suckers though that are cash cows for them annually. Well explained. Only a re-texture task while they wait for following gen. That will also likely be dreadful. The gameplay is just the same in any noticeable way. Elite pro athletes moving like they are in quicksand is a powerful lol.

Man I had been trying to enter a soccer match after literally 12 decades or so of not playing. I grew up playing Buy Madden nfl 21 coins along with my step father a day.nd even learned to love franchise mode (even if its something I didnt completely understand as a child). I saw all the complaints here and folks getting mad but I figured I'd give it a private shot because ive been out of this soccer game world for so long. . Some things are choppy, the UI is terrible, and also face of this franchise is just dull and not thought out. Keep in mind like I said im a casual who was actually going to fork out the 60 dollars or so so I could play the football game. Thank goodness to get that EA play item, saved me 55 bucks or so. . I dont think I could ever buy this game tbh unless they change a good deal of things regarding it. Ill complete my 10 hour trail and call it a day. Just sucks since I was really sold on the match just for the fun of playing a soccer game and they really messed up. .

Anuncio

Contraer
Ningún anuncio aún.

Enlace Patrocinado

Contraer
Trabajando...
X