Contraer
X
  • Filtro
  • Tiempo
  • Ver
Limpiar Todo
nuevos mensajes

• ​A 20 year old from Australia claims

A 20 year old from Australia claims his account has been hacked and has lodged a cybercrime report. He also submitted screenshots of the conversation with Raangee to P.TV. Raangee persuades the victim to make a deposit of $5,000 and promises a $2,500 return. Raangee states to the victim "Ofc" to any person. "But I'm at a stage that I'm used to it now and I completely know the concerns of first-timer."

P.TV. a fourth victim aged 20, said that she knew of 20-30 victims. "I'd conservatively estimate [Rack] has a debt of at least $300,000 (and this is only a fraction of the cases I know about). A lot of my friends are also victims." Many victims have also shared similar tales. All of them claimed that Rack had problems with his bank account as well as PayPal account in order to avoid the payment.If you want to know more,you can visite https://www.nba2king.com/Nba-2k22-Mt.html

However, while some have been vocal there is a feeling that others are being frightened into in silence. The scammers reportedly telling them they'll "get zero" for speaking out. In a screen shot obtained by P.TV, Raangee gives a user a copy a conversation with Rack in which he claims that individuals will not receive any money for speaking up about the issue.

Anuncio

Contraer
Ningún anuncio aún.

Enlace Patrocinado

Contraer
Trabajando...
X